Member of the Ukrainian branch of the Nautical Institute can be any qualified specialist – the navigator, the pilot, the cadet of navigation faculty (the status – a member, the associated member, the student), and also the specialist (or the student), whose activity is connected to sea navigation, the ship builder, the sea engineer, the lawyer, etc. (the status – the companion or the student). Details in the Russian version of site.
Benefits of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine Membership
- Membership confers professional recognition. Membership is mentioned in your title.
- The Institute keeps members up to date.
- The Institute provides an exclusive collection of self study programmes for those seeking professional development (Preparation for Pilotage, Preparation to become a Nautical Surveyor, Preparation to become a Harbor Master, Preparation to become a Lecturer or Trainer, etc.).
- SEAWAYS and SEA REVIEW will be sent to you monthly without extra charge.
- 30% discount is given to members on all Nautical Institute publications (professional books, conference and seminar proceedings).
- Exchange and publication of information and ideas on nautical science.
- Participation in seminars and conferences held by the Institute and its Branches worldwide.
- Getting information from the NI website
- Reduced fees for conferences and schemes are given to members.
- Subscription fee 50% discount for the members working ashore.